BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
- Understanding the product benefits and advantages, and should prepare strategies accordingly, while at the same time be able to execute those strategies at the right moment.
- Ensure the sales team’s team attitude is positive, and is geared up for the challenge ahead.
- Seek out prospective customers/clients and new target segments, so as to increase sales in the areas you’ve identified.
- Teach the sales team about converting leads to sales through good communication, follow-ups and positive attitude.
- Monitoring the situation of the market ups and downs, finding out the competitors, and the latest product innovations.
- Complete understanding about the product, and finding out the best marketing approaches in various segments.
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/”O” Level, Higher secondary/Pre-U/A-level/College, Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- Previous sales experience will be an advantage.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Sales, Retail/General or equivalent.